body align course
The Body Align course lets you discover your body through movement. Start to help yourself, fix yourself through movement. We achieve this by firstly assessing your body’s movement (what movement you have difficulty with) exploring past issues (where your body doesn’t want to move to) and finally moving into these forbidden areas in a safe controlled environment.
There are two main goals of the course
1. understand how your body moves
2. learn to move your body
If we change your gait (walk) then each time you take a step, you start changing your body. The course teaches how to move every joint in the body in three dimensions. Yes…teach and show you how you are moving now and provide a safe environment to challenge your perception of normal movement. This is not a stretching or strength class but much more than that. Your body will stretch, gain strength, mobility and proprioception. More importantly you will discover why you move the way you do and learn ways to improve your movement. We want to teach you a system of movement that persuades every joint to move with symmetry, ease and efficiency.
The program has two core principles
1. Discover what you can't move!
The most critical aspect of the course...self assessment. Learn how to systematically move ever joint and muscle in the body whist at the same time discovering the basic introductions to movement.
- Movement exploration - range of motion capabilities of major joints
- Find if there is a link between past medical history issues and movement limitations.
2. Discover how to move it!
Discover ways to unlock your body's potential through understanding whole body movement integration.
- constant revaluation through movement
- daily movement program
THIS COURSE HAS two UNITS 10 weeks each:
FOUNDATION – DYNAMIC MOVEMENT OF EVERY JOINT IN ALL DIRECTIONS
This unit teaches the fundamental movements that underpin the entire program. Understand the three-dimensional movements of the pelvis, ribcage, skull and feet.
Classed are 1 hour duration and we will explore
- foot, knee and pelvis mechanics,
- working at increasing range of movement in your spine,
- daily movement routines and all sessions will be available in video so you can continue with the sessions anytime during the week,
- maximum of 8 people per class
- shoulder and neck movement and daily movement routines
- specific lower back movement routines
- learn how to perform full body postural and movement assessments on yourself
- understand why you have pain and begin the process of changing your body
INTEGRATION – HOW TO START MOVING & LOAD JOINTS WITH MOVEMENT
This unit explores the movement of main structures and load joints. Learn how to load joints in movement but fundamental concepts of improving how you move. Reclaim balance, mobility and stability with further exploration of movement.
Maximum class size is 6 people
Duration: 60mins - weekly class (10 weeks duration)
Cost: $300 (10 weeks)
or call Riccardo 0432785135
or email firstname.lastname@example.org